We provide unemployed and underemployed healthcare workers in Los Angeles with supportive services, on-the-job training and job placement within the healthcare field.
LEARN AND EARN
In today’s competitive job market, recent graduates often lack the experience necessary to secure employment. Our job training assignments help bridge this gap by providing essential work experience to healthcare workers while connecting employers with skilled workers.
Our employer partners have committed to extending employment to every participant that successfully completes a job training assignment, effective one business day after completion.
We stand behind our program participants by providing individualized case management and helping with the cost of transportation, work attire, utility bills, and other work related expenses.
TARGETED HEALTHCARE OCCUPATIONS
- Registered Nurses
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Emergency Medical Technicians
- Medical Assistants
- Home Health Aids
- Community Health Workers
- Clinical Lab Scientists
- Histology Technicians
- Medical Biller/Coders
- Be unemployed or underemployed
- Reside in the County of Los Angeles
- Drivers License and Social Security Card
- Meet income guidelines
- Proof of documentation to work in the U.S.
- Males must be registered with selective services
- Certification in the healthcare field
Managed Career Solutions
LA HealthWorks Program Manager
1075 N. Western Ave. #110
Los Angeles, CA 90038
t: (323) 978-1565
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with