Prepare your federal & state
income taxes for free!
Filing your taxes is as easy as 1, 2, 3
File with TurboTax Freedom Edition.
Volunteers and experts will be on site to help you.
You qualify to ﬁle your Federal and State income tax returns for FREE if one of the following applies to you for the 2016 tax year:
- You made $33,000 or less.
- You qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC).
Make an appointment
To avoid waiting in line, call 1.866.577.1231 to make an appointment, and mention that you are calling to reserve your spot for the California Free Tax Events.
Bring your documents
NEW THIS YEAR
You must bring one of the following so you can prepare and file your taxes:
- Copy of 2015 tax return OR IRS transcript
Visit irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript for more information
- TurboTax 2015 login and email information
In addition, please bring:
- Some form of government identification
- Social Security Card or Individual Taxpayer's Identification Number (ITIN) for each family member
- Proof of income including W2s and 1099 forms
- Documentation of deductible expenses
- Account and routing numbers of checking or savings accounts for direct deposit and a faster refund, if available
- Health coverage information for each family member
If health insurance was purchased through the marketplace for any family member:
- Form 1095-A
- Dependents' proof of income
PACOIMA TAX EVENT FLYER
[ English ]
PACOIMA TAX EVENT FLYER
[ Spanish ]
Youth Policy Institute is an official charity of the 2017 Los Angeles Marathon.
Help raise dollars for YPI’s programs by joining Team YPI.
HELP HUNDREDS OF AT-RISK KIDS GET TO THE EDUCATION FINISH LINE
Far too many of LA’s youth lack the resources they need to achieve their college dreams. Youth Policy Institute is working to give underserved Los Angeles students a real chance at a college education by providing one-on-one services dedicated to high school success, college application and testing preparation, and even matched education savings accounts. Help YPI break the cycle of intergenerational poverty by supporting at-risk students as they transform their lives and achieve success in college and in their future careers.
- Early registration for the 2017 Skechers Performance LA Marathon
- Personal fundraising page
- Custom YPI/LA Marathon 2017 t-shirt
- Training sessions with and tips from YPI’s own Iris Zuñiga
- Special recognition on our webpage and social media
- Catered pasta dinner with the YPI team
- A whole lotta love from YPI and the families we serve!
NOTE: Runners who do not meet the fundraising goal will be charged with the registration fee.
Training starts in September 2016! Watch out for our training schedule so you can keep up with our team.
NOTE: Full marathon (26.2 miles) and half marathon relay (13.1) slot positions will be available.
Corporate sponsorships available. Contact Loida De Leon for more information.