Youth Policy Institute is an official charity of the 2017 Los Angeles Marathon.
Help raise dollars for YPI’s programs by joining Team YPI.
HELP HUNDREDS OF AT-RISK KIDS GET TO THE EDUCATION FINISH LINE
Far too many of LA’s youth lack the resources they need to achieve their college dreams. Youth Policy Institute is working to give underserved Los Angeles students a real chance at a college education by providing one-on-one services dedicated to high school success, college application and testing preparation, and even matched education savings accounts. Help YPI break the cycle of intergenerational poverty by supporting at-risk students as they transform their lives and achieve success in college and in their future careers.
- Early registration for the 2017 Skechers Performance LA Marathon
- Personal fundraising page
- Custom YPI/LA Marathon 2017 t-shirt
- Training sessions with and tips from YPI’s own Iris Zuñiga
- Special recognition on our webpage and social media
- Catered pasta dinner with the YPI team
- A whole lotta love from YPI and the families we serve!
NOTE: Runners who do not meet the fundraising goal will be charged with the registration fee.
Training starts in September 2016! Watch out for our training schedule so you can keep up with our team.
NOTE: Full marathon (26.2 miles) and half marathon relay (13.1) slot positions will be available.
Corporate sponsorships available. Contact Loida De Leon for more information.